Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Man of Many Talents!

My introduction to Steve was through a mutual friend. As I do real estate I help a lot of Honeywell/BYU grads towards purchasing their first home. This was the case with the Landons.

Upon meeting Steve I appreciated his dedication to a task (he is VERY dedicated to his objectives), determination and calm spirit that enabled us to work hard and take the time needed to make sure we were doing the right thing for his family. And eventually we did! And we all knew it was right when we found the right home (minus the very hideous flooring in the bathrooms - seriously, what was up with that?).

I am so thrilled they are in my Stake and it didn't surprise me at all to see Steve playing the organ at Stake Conference! He is a man of great talents, steadiness and is a lot of fun to be around. Happy Birthday Steve! You and Melissa have been some of my favorite clients and am glad to now call you friend!

No comments: