Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lisa (Boland) Dorny

Steve was a seventh roommate in our Heritage Halls dorm - not because he lingered there more than we did, but because he was so much fun to have around! He always brought a great big smile, tons of energy, interesting stories, and options for fun activities. It was usually just he and Melissa running off to a date, dance party, or study hall, but we always felt a part because we heard all about their adventures. I remember seeing Steve in the late evening hours as I was heading to bed - he seemed to have endless energy. One other thing I always remember from freshman year was hearing Melissa talk about Steve practicing the organ while most of the rest of us were catching our zzzs. I'm waiting for the day I see you accompany the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I vote for you, Steve! Thanks for making Melissa so happy. Happy Birthday!

No comments: