The first 3 adjectives that come to mind about Steve are friendly, loving, funny, and understanding. Ok, that's 4, sorry. :)
One of my favorite memories of Steve is last Christmas when I went down to Phoenix to visit him and Melissa after Andrew was born. My Dad and I went to church with Steve and he played a musical number during Sacrament Meeting. I think it was "Oh Holy Night," and it was so awesome! It was like magic listening to the music and thinking about Jesus' birth. Especially since he had just had his own son, it was a neat moment.
Another of my favorite memories is the day Melissa and Steve were married. I remember watching them smile all day long - feeling that their love for each other was so incredibly strong. I have loved to see how they have grown together and made each other so happy. Thanks Steve for being the man of Melissa's dreams and making my sister so happy!
With love from all of us in the Windy City!!! Happy Birthday Steve!!!
-Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment