I have numerous memories from childhood, but maybe those are better told and not put in writing :) I will say this, Steve has provided me with birthday gifts the past 2 years that were very nice and meaningful. Sometimes I get the feeling that, being one of 7 seven kids not married (and don't plan to be soon, if ever), siblings like to come up with ways to get single siblings to date. Even if it is difficult to find someone I think is worth sharing my birthday present with, I do highly appreciate the thought gone into the gift. Thanks to Steve (and Melissa) for thoughtful birthday gifts. I do enjoy going out to dinner and theater productions. So thanks for making that easier.
One other memory I have that kind of went away after he got married, but it was fun while it lasted: Steve is a good swing dancer and one of the few people who I could do fancy stuff with. I had at least one roommate who delighted in going Swing dancing in college, if I brought my brother. Really, I enjoyed bringing him because he was willing to try flips and things that I wasn't afraid to try. So probably a favorite past-time, even if for a short time, was having a Swing dance partner that I could follow and enjoy dancing with. If I found a good dance partner, there may be a chance at a future :)
--Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment