Seein' as I mostly know Steve because I love Melissa, here are my two favorite memories of Steve:
1 -- Playing Red Rover after a school dance Senior year. Melissa and Steve blazed across the field. Steve was so competitive he busted through the enemy line, ran past the end of the yard, and fell off the hill into the bushes. I think that was the end of Red Rover for Melissa that night.
2 -- I saw Melissa and Steve at a friend's wedding in SLC. I could feel the spirit of love between them and see it in their faces and the way they responded to each other. As a careful observer of couple's interactions, I was deeply impressed that they were succeeding at the most important, and possibly most difficult, endeavor in life.
I enjoy talking with Steve -- a cheerful, passionate/intense, interested and interesting person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment