Hi Steve.
It's been a while but I wish you a wonderful 30th birthday.
I must agree with the comments on your intellectual prowess and your numerous talents. What I respect even more, however, is your ever cheerful and curious disposition. I sorely wish I had my high school yearbooks to remind me of our adventures, but I clearly remember that you seemed to find everything intrisically interesting and could never be discouraged.
I also recall our time at the track, and perhaps more accurately, with the track equipment. This was the time period that I think I got to know you best. Of course, track was much more enjoyable the year you joined us, but I am grateful for the friendship that you extended to me.
Should you be in Salt Lake for Christmas, I would to catch up with you and Melissa. I wish you all the best for the next 30,
Joseph Brubaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment