Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great Times with Steve

Hey Steve- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! - I can't believe we are turning 30 this year, WOW!! So many good times to remember over the years.


  • Cub Scout projects at Sister Kelly's house.
  • "The Three Muska-Bestest-Friends".
  • 24th of July parade dressed up as surf bums.
  • Countless Scout camps - Digits all kept in tact, and not.
  • California trip with Marjie, Dirk, You, and I- Disneyland, Climbing Marjie's parents tree in their entry, Naval base, Six Flags, Tijuana.
  • Green river canoe trip.
  • Hiking the Grand Canyon - Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim.
  • Singing for the old ladies of the ward "Let me call you Sweetheart".
  • Slick rock bike trip-and all the preparation trips

I'm sure I could remember more, if I weren't getting so old- HaHaHa

Of Course Steve has always been the "Brains" of our Operation, always coming up with creative ideas of how to spend our time.

Steve always cares about the needs of others whether it is one of his friends, or the widows of the ward.


Always willing to share his Great Musical talent Singing, Piano, Organ

Here are a Few Pictures that I found . Good Times!!! Happy Birthday again Steve!!!


Biking at Slickrock
I don't remember the purpose of this picture, but it looks like quite the rowdy bunch.

Yellowstone - Obviously :-)

Eagle Scout Steve and all his many Merit badges.

The Center Ward Quartet

Steve taking a turn entertaining passers bye at Disneyland!!


Dreaming of having a cool car that talks to us!!


The "Robot" Presidents of the United States show at Disneyland


Man We look so young!! - Hanging out with our Buddy Pluto
Grandma Carpenter- Dirk always has funny shirts on!

Sleeping before another full day of fun.

Hanging out with Grandpa Carpenter at the Naval Base


No comments: